Star Wars Landspeeder

Yet more progress on the landpseeder. This morning I completely redid the engine pods. They didin’t look right, and I finally figured out why. I was so rigidly following the blueprints in my individual views, that I wasn’t watching the overall picture. This caused me to match up the outlines right but end up with badly squashed engines. Redid them this morning, properly, and using what i’d learned last time to make them about 5 million times better :p

I also tweaked the chassis this morning, fixing the dimples, and doing some more overall tweaks to really bring out the right shape.

This thing is starting to look pretty sweet :)

xp34_2.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: